Monday, May 25, 2009

Day 6 265


12 pounds in 6 days. Not bad at all. Certainly a lot better than the average of two days a week! Today was my 1st no shot day, I wondered how it would affect me, it didn't. We went to church today which was distracting, not food there so that was good. It is harder with all the kids home, me in the kitchen all day long. Today I didn't have lunch until 3pm. I had steak & tomatoes. I wasn't hungry for dinner at 6 so I just skipped the mean portion and just had two small tomatoes, My body must be wondering WHAT IS UP! No sugar, tomatoes galore… I was certainly tempted today though. Cheyenne made super awesome chocolate chip cookies that I wanted so badly. It was like the breakfast I made everyone on Saturday, hash browns, eggs, orange juice, and bacon. Oh I wanted those hash browns most of all. I have to say I made it though! Again, YAY
for me!

1 comment:

  1. Good work Amy! I am proud of you. And I am jealous! 12 lbs is awesome! good work

    ReplyDelete