Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 1 VLCD May 18th


Day 1


Mixing HCG 5000IU

2 cc in HCG

3 cc water into sterile container.

Mix the HCG by knocking it back & forth, not too much

Take the HCG out & put it with the water. This makes 5 ccs total


Inject to the 20 on an insulin syringe for a 200 per day dose.

I gave myself a dose today.


Other tips. You don't want a vacuum in the containers. If you want to take out 3 ccs pull your plunger to 3 ccs and it will just flow out (upside down)


Feelings. I am super tired. I don't know if it was because of a double dose or just me but wow. I have had about 1 liter of water so far. Still trying to drink the green tea. It's not bad, just bland. Wonder if I can just have things that are flavored but liquid? Chicken broth sounds SO GOOD!


My weight 277, ewwww as this was my weight 10 months ago when I was 7 months pregnant.

I haven't had the chance to take photos yet or weigh myself. I really need to do that because that is what this is all about!

What I ate today:

2 tomatoes

3 oz chicken

3 baby carrots

3 small pieces of watermelon 1x2"

1 comment: