Wednesday, May 27, 2009

266 WTF? Day 8

I ate ribs & it does this? ARUGH! Well today because of time, I had two trips to the airport I didn't eat a lot. I had a tomato for lunch. ½ of a Wendy's chicken nugget, I ate it not thinking (leftovers from my daughter) then a steak & mushrooms for dinner. I did have my cheating items. Crystal light, sugar free hot chocolate and sugar free breath mints. Those things might add up to 100 cal. I still feel good though. Come on! I am eating healthy for sure, even if the weight stays for a (tiny) bit.

1 comment:

  1. You can't eat ribs and processed foods. The whole point is not to have any fat. So the body only takes from the fat you already have. If you consume ANY fat the body will take this first. This is why you cannot wear any lotions or cosmetics with fat in them. you can not eat processed foods because the preservatives and hoones change the whole process of the added hormone, the hcg hormone. you should be working with a healthcare professional.

    ReplyDelete