Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 3 271

So far so good! I am still losing and so far I have not been hungry. Hannah wanted Savannah to make brownies around 9. Lucky for me she asked if I wanted brownies or popcorn (basically for her to make, not for me to eat.) I chose popcorn, I can handle that smell much better than brownies which are my total downfall. I am glad I am the one who buys the groceries so I choose which crap gets brought home. Hopefully this will be good for everyone! I ate: 2 3.5 oz chicken, 2 tomatoes and my cheat, a pear. I didn't realize that wasn't on the allowed list until after I ate it. I don't feel that bad though, isn't an apple and a pear a lot alike anyway? I still need a lot more water than I am drinking though. They say you should have 2 quarts a day and I am nowhere near that!

No comments:

Post a Comment