Thursday, July 16, 2009

So it's been a while.....


Well I haven't been weighing myself everyday like I am supposed to, about every three days or so and for the most part I have been at 253 which I am perfectly happy with. Of course when I went to the doctor I was about 5 lbs more than my home scale. I like when I went to the hospital for my endometrial ablation, there when I was weighed it was in kilograms and I weighed only 117, I like that. It's like British stones, I weigh 17 stone, that is awesome here in the US when no one knows what that means (a stone= 14 lbs).

Anyhow, today when I weighed myself I was back to my all time low, 250. It might only last for a day but I am totally happy with that! Especially when my husband says to me yesterday, "so you quit your stupid diet now?" Nice support.....

I have noticed that when crap is around the house I will eat it. I make a point of not buying it so it is not in the house. If there were M&M's here, I would eat them. Same with Teddy Grahams, Love those but I would eat the whole box. I do buy sugar free Popsicles and Quaker Rice snacks for "healthier treats".


3 comments:

  1. Hi, just ran across your site and am glad I did. I am on day 3 of the shots so today is my first VLC day. I've tried to be really organized and have my meat measured. I hope to do well. I'm nervous but I know I'm sick to death of where I am right now.
    Hubby will be on a business trip for the week so that should help things immensely.

    Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    I found your blog not too long ago and enjoyed reading your posts, so I decided to follow you.

    I made one too, so I can basically write my progress and thoughts, etc. I have A LOT of weight to lose and I'm excited about what I have lost.

    I can so relate to you about being able to eat the whole anything you love, done that lots of times! I still want to eat things, but I think it's more of a habit of snacking...not to bad these days tho, pretty much I am satisfied with my meals on this protocol.

    I am sorry about your husbands comment. (BIG hug) I think that men really don't understand what comes out of their mouths at times! ;o)

    I'm here for support! Keep up the great work! You're worth it!

    =o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basically, the HCG diet combines a very low calorie count diet together with a daily intake of the HCG hormone, either orally or via injection.
    by hcg Drops online
    hcg diet

    ReplyDelete