Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 50, 256 arughhhh!





Oh I HATE this next portion of this diet. This is SO hard. I am supposed to be eating like an Atkins diet which means basically no carbs. Well, I had a mini holiday with my sisters during which I ate half a bag of animal crackers, Pizza Hut pan pizza, a Blommin'Onion & ribs from Outback.


I then went to a family party during which I ate a sandwich and yes, about 4 chocolate chip cookies. THEN I basically had a breakdown yesterday and ate eggs & hash browns, a million dumps (chocolate no-bake oatmeal cookies) then to top it all off a Fat Boy ice cream. I have been having my period & got sunburned so I am hoping my weight was high because of that as I was +9 (arughhhhh) today I weighed myself and was at 256 so I was down again but still +6 from my lowest, although I only ever weighed 250 for one day. I have stayed around 252/253 for a long while, until now of course.

Well today is another day and yes, I do plan on staying away from treats for sure as those are almost always my downfall.

I can't wait to get back on the HCG, real or psychological it totally helps!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Those pics look SOOO good. Oh man, I can so taste it!

    Hey you did it, it's done, move on...EVERYONE has their moments. You had a good time...but you just have to pick up and start again. Fall down 5 times, get up 6.

    Oh, I'm confused on the phases, not quite sure when and how, but learning along the way.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete