Friday, July 31, 2009

Lo and Behold....


This phase 3 really sucks. I mean it's summer with BBQ's and ice cream. Kids are home all day long with their food needs and brownie treats. Lately the household (and my) treat has been peanut butter M&M's, not quite so healthy. I have been grateful that my weight has not really fluctuated that much over the past 5 weeks. It makes me wonder if the whole thing about HCG "resetting" your metabolism might be kind of true. These is only so much I believe about a diet and this was something I did not really believe in. Anyhow, I got on the scale yesterday and lo and behold...249! I have actually got under 250 something that I was never able to do in phase 2. I am actually a bit excited to start phase 2 again next week. I hope that again I can lose another 25-30 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment